Pure-Piano – What We Do!
“I like to work with people who are very good at what they do, professional, great communicators, return phone calls and emails promptly and who are easy to work with. That’s Josh Isenberg and Pure-Piano.Com!”
When you call and speak with Josh, he will ask you high quality questions. Your answers will allow him to assist you in crafting the perfect musical landscape and ideal musical solution for your event. Josh, along with his father, who also plays professional piano, have over 60 years of experience playing and performing for countless special events and galas. Although Josh is not a licensed talent agent in the state of Florida, living in SW Florida, (Naples) for 25 years, and playing professionally for close to two decades, has afforded him the unique opportunity to develop an intimate knowledge of the pool of talent and vendors available in the area. “Clients who have questions on agents, planners, bands, or solo acts in the area, I will be happy to share with them what I know and do my best to point them in the right direction. I have directly or indirectly worked with several of the performers, agents and planners in Marco Island, Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Cape Coral and Ft. Myers.” Josh frequently refers clients to agents, planners, performers and vendors he knows, likes and trusts and who add integrity and class to the entertainment and events’ profession here in SW Florida.
“I like to work with people who are very good at what they do, professional, great communicators, return phone calls and emails promptly and who are easy to work with. That’s Josh Isenberg and Pure-Piano!”
Anyone who hires Josh Isenberg and Pure-Piano can expect a 5 star experience from the very start. Please visit the “Testimonials” menu item on the website to read several reviews. http://pure-piano.com/category/testimonials/ Clients can expect to enjoy an occasion or event filled with an eclectic repertoire: Played quiet enough to carry on a casual conversation or robust enough to captivate the listener when their favorite tune hits their ear. What a delight it is to hear so many of your favorite songs and a variety of upbeat and up-tempo selections along with jazz, classical, show tunes, and more. It is hard to resist the toe tapping temptation to rise up and dance a few steps. It happens all the time. Expect to have a fun, unique, uplifting, and memorable experience when you invite Josh and pure-piano to your event!
- Typical Gig: 1 to 3 hours:
- Events vary: Fees vary: Please contact Josh or your trusted talent agent for a no obligation quote.
- Travel distance: Unlimited (Travel expenses may apply)
Additional Booking Notes
* Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
* Check the pedigree of and vet out the person you are considering hiring. Ask questions: For example…
- How long have they been playing?
- How long have they been playing in the area?
- Do they have a website, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, or any other place that would allow you to sample their content, style and repertoire.
- Where have they played in the past?
- Do they take breaks and how does that work?
- Are flexible, creative and special event requests welcome?
- Do they have testimonials?
- Do they follow directions well?
- Are they well organized?
- How early do they arrive and set up?
Hire someone you feel is truly listening to what it is you are trying to accomplish by having a musician or entertainer at your event. If you want to have a spectacular event, hire a musician who is a spectacular listener. Don’t just look for the best player: Remember… some of the best players aren’t necessarily the best for your event. All professionals will bring more than enough talent to your special event. But not all will have the ability to “connect” and make your event extra special and memorable.
Ask questions. Trust your instincts.